What is relationship coaching and why do I need one?
Just like the coach of a sports team, a relationship coach works with you to improve your skills and teach you some new ones. By examining old dating habits, a relationship coach will determine what works and doesn’t work for you, improve your performance, as well as show you ways to discover your true talents, abilities and what you really want out of life.
Together – as a team – you and your relationship coach will put together a game plan that will help you clarify and set goals you haven’t been able to achieve on your own. The coach will encourage you, support you, inspire you and keep you on track, guiding you to the ultimate prize – the relationship you’ve always dreamed of.
Where coaching meetings take place?
One-on-one coaching meetings take place either at 616-736 Granville St., just steps away from Granville and Vancouver City Center skytrain stations or at the Garden Health store private room at 1204 Davie St. (at Bute)
What does coaching package include?
• Initial ‘Discovery session’ for up to 2 hours long. During this session we will work on your personal needs and values analysis. This will help us to examine what it is you’re looking to change in your life, and how we can help you work through it.
• Homework exercises to complete on your own before each session. They will determine how far and fast your want to achieve your goals. These exercises will be specifically designed for you and your desired results.
• Weekly coaching meetings with feedback on exercises, which are built around your busy schedule and the method that works best for you. Every session is customized to your specific requests. I will challenge you and hold you accountable for your own changes.
• Unlimited e-mail support during our coaching. Regular, consistent contact through email helps to get the support you need and allows you to discuss issues- and problems they are experiencing. Communication via email between meetings is a powerful way to stay on track and remain motivated and connected to each other.
• Just-in-time support via the telephone – quick phone calls along the way – especially for issues that can’t wait until our next meeting. Like any good coach, I am there for you to get you through the rough patches and to celebrate milestones – big and small! My clients have found that regular, consistent contact is vital to their progress, as they receive feedback and support when they need it the most – in between our scheduled meetings together – to keep them on track and working toward their goals.
How do the coaching sessions work?
For Coaching Packages per month on average, 3 phone sessions running 45 minutes are scheduled. Since most of my clients are busy professionals, often coaching sessions take place over the phone – this is a flexible solution to even the busiest of schedules (so no more excuses!) or if you live or work across the country, continent or the world.
If you feel more comfortable talking face-to-face, we can set up a time to meet in the Greater Vancouver area.
How do we schedule our sessions?
Coaching sessions takes place during the week, built around your schedule and what method works best for you. The amount of sessions depends on which package you choose.
Your package includes a variety of valuable resources found on my website, such as informative articles, blogs, professional and personal development services, and practical tools and exercises to keep you motivated and focused.
Will I have do work on my own? YES YES YES
You will be assigned “homework” on occasion. These projects are designed to help you look deeper into yourself, as well as show you what you are capable of doing. They don’t feel like work at all, once you realize how much valuable information you gain from these assignments. I won’t give you any more that you are capable of, but stay committed to it and you’ll see your progress grow in leaps and bounds!
What is a teleclass and how does it work?
A teleclass is a group training course that is delivered over the phone, taking place over the course of a few weeks. Teleclasses are usually scheduled once a week, running an average of an hour in length. When you sign up for a teleclass, you will receive detailed instructions on how to take part, where you can download course materials, a conference number and a code to join these classes.
How long will it take me to complete the full coaching program?
How long it takes is up to you! Most people use the services of a relationship coach for three to six months. When you choose to take part in these sessions, a 3-month commitment is required to ensure that you are giving yourself enough time and energy to commit to yourself – and I believe that you are totally worth it!
Do you offer refunds?
Give me a month – if you are not totally satisfied with our sessions, you will be reimbursed the amount remaining on the rest of the coaching package.
Do you offer any discounts?
Don’t keep a good thing all to yourself – share the secret of your success with family, friends and coworkers! When you are happy, you’ll find that it’s hard to keep a good thing to yourself – you’ll want to spread the love around to all the people in your life. You’ll receive a $50 discount for every referral who signs up for my program, which will be credited to your monthly bill. Please click here to ask how.
What forms of payment do you accept?
For your convenience, you can pay in advance through a safe PayPal account. Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account. PayPal will securely process your payments. You can also pay with cash or cheque after the first meeting.
Do you keep my information confidential?
You are guaranteed 100% confidentiality. By creating a safe, professional and confidential atmosphere, we’ll be able to move forward in our relationship and progress. I follow the ethical standards of The Coaches Training Institute, and would never breach the confidentiality of our coaching sessions.
How the workshops are designed?
Our workshops are held either in-person or through webinars or teleclasses.
In these group sessions, we will work together on various topics to meet your relationship needs, such as:
- Self-exploration: This includes personality assessments, rediscovering values, the “Wheel of Life,” your strengths and weaknesses, the “Visual Board” and “Life Goals Declaration.”
- Developing a good relationship with yourself: Goals in relationships, self-confidence, the “Joy of Stress,” enjoying the single life, the importance of positive attitude, living in the moment and lifestyle balance.
- Developing good relationship with others: with partner, friends, parents, children and coworkers, “NVC Communication,” the five languages of love and compassionate communication.
- Relationship with a partner: working on interpersonal skills, compatibility, male/female synergy, finding the ideal partner, relationship readiness and identifying relationship goals.
- The art of dating: “Dating 101,” places to meet other singles, creating a dating plan, romance, flirting and conscious dating.
- Money management: Increase your financial confidence, competence and peace of mind.
- Organization/time management: Tame your schedule, make time for what you love and don’t stress the big stuff.
- The law of attraction: How your thoughts are the most powerful force in the universe, how to attract what you want with the law of attraction.
- Image and fashion consultations: Professionals in these fields offer tips and suggestions on how to give your look a boost.
The price for each session varies with the mode of communication and duration of the course. In-person groups are normally 20% more than the online or telephone versions. Average cost of the entire course is $140-160/pp
Registration would link from the Events page.